CORPORATE CATERING T&C’S
The following terms and conditions apply to catering provisions provided by Australian Catering Services (ACS) in addition to the full company trading terms & conditions:
- All orders must be received by 12pm for next day delivery.
- Any late orders need to be confirmed by phoning Australian Catering Services directly for confirmation
- Corporate catering orders are available for delivery Monday – Friday from 7am – 3pm. Orders requested outside of these times are subject to availability and incur an out of hours surcharge. Orders requested on a SATURDAY by prior arrangement only. No orders will be accepted on a SUNDAY.
- All orders require FULL payment via credit card prior to delivery (excluding approved corporate credit account holders with valid Client Account Number (CAN) Invoices will be issued on approved trading terms.)
- No payments processed for corporate catering more than 30 days in advance.
- An Australian Catering Services credit application needs to be requested and approved to receive account holder status for ongoing regular catering orders. One-off and occasional catering requires full payment prior to delivery.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of any order. Full payment is required for orders cancelled on the day of delivery.
- For orders placed over $150, delivery within 5km of Brisbane CBD is complimentary. For orders outside of this area a standard delivery fee applies based on distance. Confirmed on order quote/confirmation.
- All orders under $150 incur a $30 delivery surcharge.
- All prices listed are excluding GST.
- Australian Catering Services reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
- All catering equipment (including platters, bowls, and serving equipment) remain the property of Australian Catering Services. Any damaged equipment or non-returned items will be charged at full replacement cost.
- Full company trading terms and conditions to be read before and understood prior to confirming a quote/proposal.
The following terms and conditions apply to events conducted by Australian Catering Services (ACS) in addition to the full company trading terms & conditions:
1. Tentative bookings – Tentative event dates will be held for no more than seven (7) days.
2. Confirmation- Upon acceptance of ACS catering quote, a 25% deposit payment confirms your booking. Confirmation also requires credit card details to be kept on file for event beverages on consumption, incidentals, breakages, parking fees and security if applicable.
3. Final numbers – Are requested five (5) business days prior to the function date. This number will represent the minimum number of guests for which you will be invoiced.
4. Minimum spend – All menu pricing is based on a minimum food spend of $1000. Food and beverage menus are quoted exclusive of staff requirements, equipment hire and delivery charges.
5. Non account customers – Final payment is required three (3) business days prior to your function. Remittance advice is mandatory for all direct deposits.
6. Approved existing corporate account customers – will be invoiced the next business day after the event as per approved trading terms.
7. Accepted forms of payment are cash, direct deposit, VISA, Mastercard and bank cheque.
8. Credit card – If making payment with a credit card, a surcharge equal to 2.00% of the total function cost will be added to the total price of your booking.
9. The client agrees that any beverages on consumption, incidentals and breakages will be paid on an itemised invoice three (3) business days after the event date. Credit card details on file will be charged the full balance owing after this time.
10. Surcharges – Functions held on Sundays, Public Holidays, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve will incur a 15% surcharge on the quoted prices.
11. Travel fee – applies to events conducted outside the Brisbane area. Further details on travel fees can be provided on request based on kms travelled.
12. ACS reserve the right to charge an additional fee for events that require a difficult set up, such as staircases or delayed service set up. Any such fees will be advised during site inspection.
13. Cancellations and postponement – must be made in writing, please refer to full company terms and conditions for complete details.
a. In the case of cancellations notified thirty one (31) business days or more, ACS will refund the full deposit.
b. In the case of cancellations notified between six (6) and thirty (30) business days’ notice, ACS will retain the full deposit.
c. In the case of a cancellation notified five (5) business days or less notice, the full invoice will require payment.
14. Staffing – All events require a minimum of one chef and one waiter for 3 hours per staff member. Depending on menu selection, venue set up and number of guests attending we will advise the staffing levels to ensure an efficient meal service. All staff requirements are charged from our Windsor base to your function and returning to Windsor.
STAFF PRICING Monday-Friday Saturday Sunday
CHEFS $48.90 p/h $54.50 p/h $65.20 p/h
FOOD & BEVERAGE ATTENDANT $43.50 p/h $48.90 p/h $54.50 p/h
SUPERVISOR $48.90 p/h $54.50 p/h $65.20 p/h
15. Breakages – ACS reserves the right to on charge to the client the cost of any replacement glassware or equipment that is damaged, destroyed or lost during the event.
16. Parking – to provide our service ACS requires designated car parking space for one or more vehicles. Should parking charges/fees apply to the parking area these fees will be on charged to the client after the event.
17. Waste Removal – ACS will not remove any waste from the event venue/site. Clients must arrange with the venue the
18. Special dietary – ACS will take care to provide special meals for all dietary requirements but is unable to guarantee 100% free from traces of produce that cause allergic reactions including nuts, sesame, wheat, fish, milk, egg, crustacea, soy and lupin. All dietary requirements must be provide to Event Manager in writing no less than three (3) business days from event date.
19. Liquor Licence – ACS follows best industry practice for Responsible service of alcohol policies. ACS reserves the right to refuse service to persons or end an event in accordance with this policy. ACS is licensed with the Queensland Government Office of Liquor and Gaming (#168033) to supply alcohol 10.00am – 12.00am Monday to Sunday
20. Event Schedules – All event contact details, timings, run sheets, bump in and bump out details, venue contacts are required five (5)
business days prior to event to ensure smooth deliver.
21. Taxes/GST – All prices listed are excluding GST and in Australian dollars.
BOTH ABOVE TERMS ARE IN ADDITION TO THE FULL COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOUND HERE